Congratulations on your purchase of vancasso tableware! Our products are designed to bring sophistication and vibrance to your dining experience. To ensure that your dinnerware remains as stunning as the day you bought it, we've put together this comprehensive guide on how to maintain and care for your vancasso products.
- Handwashing: Use a soft sponge and mild detergent.
- Dishwasher: Stoneware is dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended for longevity.
- Stack carefully to avoid chipping.
- Use felt separators between plates to prevent scratches.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to prevent cracking.
- Use a soft cloth and gentle dish soap.
- Dishwasher: Porcelain is also dishwasher safe.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners to maintain the glaze.
- Store in a dry, cool place.
- Do not stack too high to avoid breakage.
- Porcelain is both microwave and oven safe.
Dutch Oven Guidelines
- Hand wash with warm soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly to prevent rust.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep the lid slightly ajar to allow air circulation.
- Preheat the oven before placing your Dutch oven inside.
- Use wooden or silicone utensils to prevent scratching.
- Hand wash for best results.
- If using a dishwasher, remove immediately after the cycle and dry by hand.
- Store in a flatware organizer to prevent scratching.
- Avoid acidic foods that can tarnish the metal.
Special Note for Bonita, Bonbon, and Bella Series
We understand that the Bonita, Bonbon, and Bella series require special attention when it comes to drying after cleaning. These series feature unglazed bases and are fired at lower temperatures. To maintain the quality of your dinnerware, we recommend thoroughly drying these items before storing them. Rest assured, proper care will keep your tableware in excellent condition.
Proper care and maintenance will extend the life of your Vancasso tableware, making every meal a special occasion. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact our customer service at email@example.com.